‘Recovery Planning – Key Considerations for Public Leisure Services’
Thursday 28 May from 3pm-4.30pm
Virtual Think Tank
1. Key considerations:
- What specialist advice should clients and their leisure operating partner be following in terms of safe management of swimming pools? What are the operational and potential financial implications of this advice?
- What should clients be asking from their leisure operating partner as part of their recovery planning and proposals?
- How are leisure operators approaching planning for staff and customer health and safety and remobilisation considerations?
- How should communication to customers and staff be managed?
2. Key risks and how to mitigate them
3. Scenario planning – sharing approaches and best practice
4. Managing the financial risks of recovery.
This session is open for Local Authority Clients and Public Sector Leisure Operators.
Places are limited to a maximum of 25 delegates.
SLC will also invite other strategic partners with a relevant specialism in the subject matter area to provide expert input or just to listen, learn and share.
SLC will provide and publish a short summary of the sessions on its website blog at www.slc.uk.com. Any input and contributions will be non-attributable.
We do hope this will be a way of ensuring we can capture and share some positive ideas, best practice and allow sector peers to connect and support each other.
About Virtual Think Tanks
SLC is hosting and facilitating a series of Virtual Think Tanks on public sector leisure provision, building on our heritage of hosting peer-to-peer knowledge sharing and transfer seminars for the leisure sector for over 10 years.
To date SLC has hosted 62 local authorities and several leisure operators since the beginning of the Covid crisis.
SLC will regularly host a 90 minute Zoom video conference session to explore key questions and challenges facing the sector. We will be exploring current issues and also looking ahead to the new ‘normal’ and how our sector can adapt and respond to take advantage of new opportunities within what is likely to be a long period of economic recovery and social change.
Virtual Think Tanks are to offer colleagues support and share and generate ideas, for the benefit of the sector only. Nothing else.
To register or if you have any questions and/or suggestions for future discussion topics, please contact us on email@example.com or call us on 01444 459927.