As part of our plan for growth, we’re looking to further develop our Consulting team. Our vision is to be the leisure sector’s leading provider of strategy, feasibility, business planning, business improvement, procurement and asset management services in the UK. To achieve this, we need to bring some more exceptional people on board.
This new role provides an opportunity for a recent graduate (or similar), or someone in a project support / administrative role looking to take on more responsibility for project delivery within a fast-paced, exciting and innovative working environment.
You will be responsible for supporting consultancy projects, and undertaking other areas of work such as research support, data analysis, marketing support and seminar/event management. Working alongside the SLC team, we’ll help you play to your strengths and support you in developing new skills and competencies.
Our essential Research Consultant tick list:
- Degree or equivalent professional qualifications
- Ability to identify trends and key messages in a wide range of data to support projects
- High levels of literacy and numeracy
- Strong interpersonal skills
- An engaging style of communication with the ability to work effectively with groups and individuals
- Completer / finisher with high levels of written accuracy
- Able to remain calm and effective in all situations
- Highly competent with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Demonstrates a flexible approach to work commitments with the ability to travel across the UK and spend occasional periods away from home
If you are interested, get in touch.
- Visit our website.
- Write us a compelling ‘why me’ email and attach your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
SLC is an equal opportunities employer and we’re very nice to work with.