Got what it takes?
At SLC our vision is to be the leading strategic adviser to the Sport and Leisure Sector and to respond to increasing levels of demand for our services, we need to bring some more exceptional people on board.
We’re now looking to recruit a Consultant / Senior Consultant to further develop our top class team. Based from our main office in Haywards Heath, West Sussex (45 mins from London), this exciting opportunity will appeal to professionals looking to develop their career in consulting with one of the most highly respected practices in the UK.
This role provides an opportunity for a highly capable Consultant / Senior Consultant looking to play a key role in the delivery of our projects ranging from strategies, options appraisals, facility feasibilities and leisure procurements. Working alongside the SLC team, we’ll help you play to your strengths and support you developing new consulting skills and competencies to support your ongoing continuous professional development.
Our essential Consultant tick list:
- relevant work experience in sport, physical activity & leisure and / or consulting, finance or procurement
- strong interpersonal skills
- highly organised with advanced time management skills
- data analysis and report writing skills
- an engaging style of communication with the ability to work effectively with groups and individuals
- high levels of accuracy in all written work
- the ability to work effectively with challenging deadlines.
If you are interested, get in touch.
- Visit our website.
- Write us a compelling ‘why me’ email and attach your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
SLC is an equal opportunities employer and we’re very nice to work with. Save Save